January 30, 2018 by Varga László
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 500 g rabbit liver
- 5 shallots
- 50 g butter
- 3 conference pears
- 5-7 garlic cloves
- 200 ml dry white wine
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the garlic.
- Slice thinly the shallots.
- Slice the pears into 1/2 cm slices.
- Cut the livers into 3 pieces each.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Add the garlic and shallots, sautée and thyme sprigs over medium-low heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rabbit livers, 100 ml wine and continue to sautée for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pear slices, salt and freshly ground black pepper and the rest of the wine. Continue to sautée for 2 minutes.
- Serve sprinkling some chopped green onions.
Category Rabbit | Tags: butter,garlic,liver,peanut butter,rabbit,shallots,wine | No Comments
August 6, 2017 by Varga László
Category Greek, Seafood, Stew | Tags: bay leaf,ethnic,Greek,octopus,potatoes,seafood,stew,wine | No Comments
April 21, 2017 by Varga László
- about 12 pairs of frogs legs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup flour
- 150 g butter
- 4-5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- fresh lemon juice
- 50 ml dry white wine
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- Thaw the frogs legs if frozen.
- Add the frogs legs and milk in a bowl and let them marinate for about one hour / one hour and a half.
- Place the flour on a soup plate, add salt and pepper, and mix it with a fork.
- Dredge the legs in the flour, one at a time,
shaking off excess, and transfer to another plate.
- Heat the. butter in a large frying pan over high heat.
- Add the frogs legs and fry them, flipping once, until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add another spoonful of butter, the garlic, parsley, juice squeezed from half of a lemon, and cook, swirling the pan, for another minute.
- Serve while fresh and warm with lemon slices on the side.
Category French, Seafood | Tags: French,garlic,milk,wine | No Comments