Ingredients (2 servings ):
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- a few chilli flakes or a smaller (dried) red chilli pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the sausage into half centimetre thick slices.
- Heat the olive oil in a smaller frying pan.
- Add the sausage slices into the pan and fry them on one side for about 1-2 minute, then turn them.
- Add the cracked eggs, try not to break the yolks, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, chilli flakes.
- Cover with a lid, reduce the heat to low and cook for 2-3 minutes until the whites stopped being runny.
- Serve immediately.