Ingredients (1-2 servings):
- 1 whole sea-bass
- 1 radicchio
- 1 lemon
- a few sprigs of thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- Clean and scale the fish, then pat dry with paper kitchen towels.
- Slice half of the lemon a d cut each slice in two.
- Season with plenty of salt and freshly ground black pepper both the inside and outside of the fish.
- Fill the fish will some lemon slices and thyme.
- Smear the bottom of an oven proof dish with olive oil. Place the lemon filled bass in it, surrounded by the remaining slices.
- Roast in the 200 C preheated oven for about an hour.
Meanwhile prepare the radicchio:
- Quarter the radicchio into 4 wedges.
- Lay them in another oven proof dish, sprinkle some olive oil and the juice of the remaining half lemon.
- Roast in the with the fish for half an hour.
- Serve the sea-bass with the radicchio quarters and some caramelized lemons from the oven.