December 20, 2011 by Varga László
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 chilli pepper (may it be dried)
- 2 ripe papayas
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds for garnish
- Cut papayas into halves, deseed them and remove skin. Then slice them.
- Slice the red thinly and yellow bell pepper
- Mix the lemon juice, soy sauce in a bowl and add chicken to the mixture. Let it marinate for about half an hour.
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat, throw in the chopped garlic. chilli pepper and a tablespoon sesame seeds
- Then add to the wok the chicken with the marinade, stir it for 2 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers and cook for one more minute.
- Add the papaya, let it cook for another minute until it changes a bit its colour.
- Serve warm over boiled rice, garnish it with the remaining spoon of sesame seeds.
Category Chicken | Tags: Asian,bell pepper,chicken,chili pepper,papaya,rice,sesame,Thai | 1 Comment