September 5, 2012 by Varga László
Category Pork | Tags: bacon,carrots,garlic,leek,oven,pork,soy sauce,squash,stuffed,wine | 2 Comments
March 27, 2012 by Channah
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1 eggplant
- 3 small marrow squash
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- green onions
- 200 g chickpeas
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 300 ml tomato juice
- 100 g cheese (optional)
- fresh parsley
- salt, pepper
- olive oil
- Leave the chickpeas in water overnight.
- Into a non-stick pan add 2 tablespoons of oil. After the oil is hot add the chickpeas, salt and pepper and leave until chickpeas turn into a golden colour. Add some water, the tomato juice, coriander seeds, garlic cloves, parsley. Cook until chickpeas are cooked.
- Meanwhile, cut the zucchini, eggplant, red pepper and tomatoes into medium pieces. Cut in small pieces the white part of the green onions.
- Preheat the oven to 180oC/ 350oF.
- Coat with oil an ovenproof tray. Add the vegetables, some oil, salt and pepper (Optional – you can add pieces of ham).
- Place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Pull out the tray and add the chickpeas with tomato sauce and the green part of onions, chopped.
- Place it back in the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Optional: when is ready, add slices of cheese on top, and leave in oven for 1 minute.
- Serve it as such or near grilled meat.
Category Vegetarian | Tags: chickpeas,eggplant,squash,tomatoes | 1 Comment