August 4, 2018 by Varga László
Category Soup, Vegetarian | Tags: basil,butter,cheese,chili pepper,garlic,goat cheese,green onions,soup,sour cream,zucchini | No Comments
June 27, 2018 by Varga László
Category Hungarian, Turkey | Tags: Hungarian,mushrooms,paprika,sour cream,stew,turkey | No Comments
June 14, 2018 by Varga László
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 400 g asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic head
- 100 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Trim the asparagus about 5 cm each.
- Chop the garlic cloves.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C. Smear some olive oil
- Place the trimmed asparagus in a (resealable) plastic kitchen bag together with the chopped garlic, the grated parmesan, breadcrumbs, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Seal this bag and shake lightly to mix the ingredients evenly.
- Empty the bag in an oven proof dish and spread them evenly, parallelly so the asparagus doesn’t touch each other.
- Roast for about 15 minutes, until the asparagus is tender and browned.
- Broil for the last 2 minutes until the asparagus is crisp to your liking and the breadcrumbs golden-brown.
- Serve hot with aioli, or your favourite dip, I used plain sour cream.
Category Vegetarian | Tags: asparagus,garlic,parmesan,sour cream | No Comments