May 31, 2018 by Varga László
Ingredients (1-2 servings)
- 200 g frozen shell-less whelks
- 3 garlic cloves
- a bunch of asparagus
- 50 g butter
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Let the whelk meat thaw and wash them in cold water.
- Chop roughly the garlic.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Add the chopped garlic am the whelks. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and fry over medium-low heat for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash the asparagus and cut their tips (about one-third of them), keep the rest of them for the next breakfast’s omelette.
- Add the asparagus tips and about 100 ml water. Cover and steam for 7-8 minute over medium heat until asparagus is cooked and has a wild green colour.
- Add salt and pepper to taste if needed. If the juices are too thin cook it down a bit for a minute.
- Serve while still hot.
Category Seafood | Tags: asparagus,butter,easy,garlic,light,quick,seafood | No Comments
August 6, 2017 by Varga László
Category Greek, Seafood, Stew | Tags: bay leaf,ethnic,Greek,octopus,potatoes,seafood,stew,wine | No Comments
July 25, 2017 by Varga László
Category Seafood | Tags: cocoa,ladyfingers,mascarpone,seafood,sour cherries | No Comments