Ingredients (3-4 servings):
- 1 kg veal (beef) marrow bones cut crosswise
- 2 tablespoons coarse sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- some parsley leaves
- 4 buns
- Smear some olive oil on the bottom of an oven proof dish.
- Lay the bones with marrow in this dish.
- Drizzle a bit of olive oil on the bones and season them with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Lay this dish in the oven preheated to 200 C and roast for half an hour, until the marrow starts to get bubbly.
- Chop roughly the parsley leaves.
- Halve the buns, drizzle some olive oil on their tops and roast them a few minutes in the oven.
- Serve the hot bone marrows straight from the oven, garnished with the chopped parsley and lots of of the crunchy seasalt, together with the roasted-toasted buns.