Ingredients (4 persons) :
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley freshly minced
- 1/3 cup apple vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 oranges
- 2 green onions
- 1/4 root celery
- around 200 grams spinach
- 1/2 lettuce
- 1 cup walnuts
- Mix the dressing ingredients: oil, sugar, vinegar, parsley and salt. Shake and mix well (you can use a shaker).
- Cut the walnuts finely. (Optional: leave the nuts in water at least 1 hour before cutting to reduce digestion time.)
- Cut the oranges in small pieces.
- In a large bowl mix the onion, celery, spinach and lettuce. Add nuts and oranges.
- Add the dressing over the salad.