December 29, 2018 by Varga László
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 slice of tuna steak
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 kg clementines
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the garlic cloves.
- Squeeze the juice of half of the clementines, 3-4 of them.
- Mix together in a bowl the clementines juice, chopped garlic, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the tuna slice in the marinade bowl and let it marinate for about an hour, turning once.
- Halve the remaining clementines.
- Heat up a heavy bottomed frying pan. Fry the tuna steak about 2 minutes on each side together with the halved clementines cut side down.
Category Fish | Tags: clementine,easy,garlic,light,quick,tuna | No Comments
December 20, 2018 by Varga László
Category Breakfast, Eggs, Greek, Turkish | Tags: breakfast,chili pepper,easy,eggs,Greek,quick,sausage,Turkish | No Comments
July 25, 2018 by Varga László
Ingredients (1-2 servings):
- 400 g Vietnamese hard shell clams
- 300 ml elderflower cordial
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ginger freshly minced
- 1 small dried red chilli
- 1-2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 lime
- 1-2 green onions
- If using frozen clams, leave them in cold water for half an hour or so.
- Wash them in two bowls of water until the water in the bowl is clear.
- Chop the garlic.
- Chop the ginger.
- Chop the dried chilli into flakes.
- Chop the green onion and parley.
- Cut the lime into wedges.
- Place the clams into a smaller pot, add the garlic, ginger, chilli flakes and pour the elderflower cordial just enough to cover them all with liquid.
- Squeeze the juice of a quarter of a lime.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 4-5 minutes until the clams have opened.
- Adjust the taste with fish salt and black pepper to your liking.
- Serve with chopped green onions, chopped parsley and some lime wedges.
Category Asian, Seafood, Soup, Vietnamese | Tags: chili pepper,clams,garlic,ginger,green onions,lime,quick,seafood,soup,Vietnamese | No Comments