July 25, 2018 by Varga László
Ingredients (1-2 servings):
- 400 g Vietnamese hard shell clams
- 300 ml elderflower cordial
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ginger freshly minced
- 1 small dried red chili
- 1-2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 lime
- 1-2 green onions
- If using frozen clams, leave them in cold water for half an hour or so.
- Wash them in two bowls of water until the water in the bowl is clear.
- Chop the garlic.
- Chop the ginger.
- Chop the dried chili into flakes.
- Chop the green onion and parley.
- Cut the lime into wedges.
- Place the clams into a smaller pot, add the garlic, ginger, chili flakes and pour the elder flower cordial just enough to cover them all with liquid.
- Squeeze the juice of quarter of a lime.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 4-5 minutes until the clams have opened.
- Adjust the taste with fish salt and black pepper to your liking.
- Serve with chopped green onions, chopped parley and some lime wedges.
Category Asian, Seafood, Soup, Vietnamese | Tags: chili pepper,clams,garlic,ginger,green onions,lime,quick,seafood,soup,Vietnamese | No Comments
June 25, 2018 by Varga László
Category Fish, Italian | Tags: easy,fish,garlic,herring,light,olive oil,quick,tomatoes | No Comments
June 8, 2018 by Varga László
Category Eggs, Vegetarian | Tags: asparagus,breakfast,easy,eggs,olive oil,parmesan,quick | No Comments