June 22, 2018 by Varga László
Category Soup, Spanish, Vegan | Tags: bread,cold soup,cream soup,garlic,olive oil,soup,tomatoes,vinegar | No Comments
June 8, 2018 by Varga László
Category Eggs, Vegetarian | Tags: asparagus,breakfast,easy,eggs,olive oil,parmesan,quick | No Comments
April 8, 2018 by Varga László
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 2 large globe artichokes
- 1 lemon’s juice
- 1 tablesoonextra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 100 g feta cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cube the feta cheese into small cubes..
- Cut off the stalk of the artichokes, then cut them lengthwise, using a sharp knife artichoke, in half .
- Using a small and sharp paring knife, remove their choke – the hairy inside part.
- Have prepared the lemon at hand, so after finishing cleaning each artichoke , to squeeze plenty of lemon juice over their cuts quickly, not to oxidize.
- In an ovenproof dish , place the artichokes halves cut side up, season them with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Place a clove of garlic in the hollowed middle of every artichoke half and 2-3 cubes of feta cheese. Drizzle a bit of olive oil over them.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C and roast the artichokes in there for 30-40 minutes.
Category Mediterranean, Vegetarian | Tags: artichoke,feta cheese,garlic,lemon,olive oil | No Comments