Season the piece of veal shoulder with salt and pepper on both sides.
Glaze the veal with balsamic vinegar and place int the oven preheated to 180C.
Star roasting for 90 minutes, but every 10 minutes or so take the veal out to give it a balsamic vinegar glaze. Turn also top to bottom to give it an all-over glaze.
Meanwhile, prepare the raspberries:
Add them to a smaller frying pan, add about a cup of water. Season them with the sugar and a pinch of salt and some more pinches of black pepper.
Simmer the raspberries for 5-7 minutes until softened but the berries still intact and not melted.
Wash thoroughly the lettuce buds and halve them lengthwise.
When the veal is done, remove it from oven and let it rest 10 minutes before slicing it.
Serve a few veal slices per plate, drizzled with the raspberries and their juices, a lettuce bud halved and topped with dollops of caucasian kefir.
1. In a bowl, mix together the orange, lemon and lime juices, onion, garlic, sauce /chilli powder, cumin, salt and sugar.
2. Pour half of this mixture into a large plastic resealable bag /box.
3. Cut chicken into slices of 1-centimetre thickness and add it into the citrus mixture. Leave it in the fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours.
4. Put the remaining sauce into a blender (optional) and place it in the refrigerator.
5. Heat a non-stick pan and fry the chicken. When almost done, add the marinade to the pan and simmer for a few minutes.
6. Remove the chicken and cut into thin strips.
7. Cut the salad, green onion, celery and oranges and mixed in a large bowl.
8. Mix the salad with the remaining sauce, and add the chicken slices on top.