Skip to content
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 500 g / a dozen whole Argentine red shrimps
- 100 ml olive oil
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley leaves
- juice of 1 lime
- Peel off the shell of the shrimps leaving on the last segment of the tail.
- Devein them if you are skilled enough, I was lazy, so I left most of them with the veins.
- Chop the garlic.
- Chop these parsley leaves.
- Place the parsley leaves, 100 ml olive oil, the chopped garlic cloves and lime juice into a bowl.
- Using a hand/stick blender them until everything is mixed nicely together.
- Coat the shrimps with a bit of remaining olive oil and grill them 1- 2 minutes per side until cooked and have nice grill marks. Proceed in batches if having a smaller grill, like me.
- Lay the shrimps on a large plate and drizzle the chimichurri sauce over them. Serve while hot.