February 25, 2018 by Varga László
Category Barbeque, Chicken | Tags: barbeque,bitter,chicken,easy,garlic,grill,ice cream,unicum,vanilla | No Comments
February 23, 2018 by Varga László
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 kg sardines (fresh or frozen)
- a bunch of parsley
- 2-3 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 head garlic
- 1 lemon
- extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 100 g olives
- 2 large tomatoes
- a few chili peppers
- Defroze the sardines if frozen, wash them in a colander.
- Clean and chop the garlic.
- Grate the lemons for zest.
- In a bowl mix place the grated lemon peel, half of the chopped garlic and the rosemary torn from sprigs.Add extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper, whisk them a bit.
- Place the whole sardines in this bowl and cover them with the marinade and let them marinate for half an our.
- In another bowl mix the other half of chopped garlic, olive oil, chopped parsley and the juice from a lemon.
- Grill the sardines until having charred grill marks 3-4 minutes on each side.
- When ready place them on a plate and season with the garlic and parsley sauce and serve with lemon wedges.
Category Fish | Tags: chili pepper,fish,garlic,grilled,lemon,olives,parsley,sardines | No Comments
January 30, 2018 by Varga László
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 500 g rabbit liver
- 5 shallots
- 50 g butter
- 3 conference pears
- 5-7 garlic cloves
- 200 ml dry white wine
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the garlic.
- Slice thinly the shallots.
- Slice the pears into 1/2 cm slices.
- Cut the livers into 3 pieces each.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Add the garlic and shallots, sautée and thyme sprigs over medium-low heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rabbit livers, 100 ml wine and continue to sautée for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pear slices, salt and freshly ground black pepper and the rest of the wine. Continue to sautée for 2 minutes.
- Serve sprinkling some chopped green onions.
Category Rabbit | Tags: butter,garlic,liver,peanut butter,rabbit,shallots,wine | No Comments