September 20, 2018 by Varga László
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 8-10 sweet banana chili peppers, I had red and orange ones
- 200 g salmon filet
- 1 egg
- 5 garlic cloves
- a bunch of thin green onions
- a bunch of parsley leaves
- 1 small red hot chili pepper
- coarse salt to taste
- 1 lime
- Using a cleaver or a heavy kitchen knife chop roughly the salmon.
- Using a sharp, thin and long paring/slicing knife cut off the stems of the chili peppers.
- Using the same knife scoop and scrape off their seed, cleaning as much as possible the chilies insides.
- Slice thinly the green onions.
- Slice thinly the red hot chili pepper.
- Chop the garlic cloves.
- Chop the parsley leaves.
- Add together to a bowl the chopped salmon, green onions, parsley, red hot chili, garlic, a whole egg, the juice of a half lime and salt to taste.
- Mix them together gently.
- Using a teaspoon fill carefully the hollow sweet banana chilies.
- Place the salmon-filled chilies in an oven-proof dish and roast them in the oven preheated to 180 C for about 10-15 minutes.
- The remaining salmon filing mixture after stuffing all chilies will be fried in a pan for a few minutes on each side to a yummy omelet.
- Serve the stuffed chilies garnished with some omelet pieces, some chopped green onions, and lime wedges.
Category Fish | Tags: chili pepper,garlic,green onions,light,parsley,salmon | No Comments
August 31, 2018 by Varga László
Category Greek, Lamb | Tags: asparagus,garlic,Greek,grilled,lamb,lemon,oregano | No Comments
August 20, 2018 by Varga László
Category Vegetarian | Tags: butter,garlic,leek,mushrooms,stew,tarragon,vegetarian | No Comments