Ingredients (2 servings):
- 100 g durum wheat pasta
- 1 tablespoon ginger, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 zucchini/ marrow squash
- 1/2 eggplant
- aromatic plants (basil, oregano, sage, mint), finely minced
- 300 ml of tomato fresh juice
- sea salt, pepper
- 50 g Parmigiano (optional)
- Clean the vegetables and cut them into medium pieces.
- Into a non-stick pan put 2 tablespoons of olive oil, ginger and garlic and fry them for 30 seconds.
- Remove from the pan the ginger and the garlic and let only the oil.
Add the vegetables to the pan and cook them for 5 minutes.
- After this, add the tomato juice and the sea salt.
- Leave until the tomato juice has dropped almost entirely.
- Now add the aromatic plants and the pepper. Simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile boil the pasta in salted water with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, until done then drain. Add it to the pan with the sauce, and mix them together.
- Serve it like this if you want a healthy carbohydrates-proteins recipe. If not you can serve with Parmigiano or other hard cheese.
When you buy fresh aromatic plants and don’t use them entirely, mince them finely, add salt and you can refrigetare them into a jar, keeping their color and flavor. Mix different aromatic plants for more flavor. But be careful whan you use them to the amount of salt you add during cooking, because they are already salted.