April 26, 2017 by admin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 kg fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 3 cloves of garlic
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dried red chili flakes
- 250 g fresh or frozen shrimps
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Fresh green onion
- Slice the mushrooms into 2-3 pieces.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat until very hot.
- Chop the garlic, slice the green onion.
- Add the mushrooms, chopped garlic, chili flakes and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Fry, stirring occasionally, until they get a bit smokey and well browned, around 4 minutes. Transfer them to a plate and set aside.
- Add another spoon of olive oil to the pan and add the shrimps.
- Fry them, turning once for around 2-3 minutes. Squeeze about a tablespoon of lemon juice over.
- Serve the smokey mushrooms mixed with shrimps. Garnish with chopped spring onion.
Category Seafood | Tags: easy,green onions,lemon,light,mushrooms,quick,shrimps | No Comments
June 14, 2016 by Varga László
Category Vegetarian | Tags: blue cheese,easy,gorgonzolla,mozzarella,mushrooms,oven,tomatoes | No Comments
September 16, 2015 by Varga László
Category Italian, Soup | Tags: easy,fish,garlic,italian,mozzarella,quick,seafood,soup,tomatoes,wine | 1 Comment