Ingredients (4 persons):
- 1 boneless chicken breast, skinless
- 500 ml vegetable soup (I used carrots, parsley, turnip, celery, parsnip, onion)
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- salt, pepper
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 100 g frozen berries
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Portioned the chicken breast into thickly sliced. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Defrost the berries.
- Add over the cranberries 100 ml of hot soup for rehydration.
- In to a non-stick pan add the oil. Fry the chicken one minute on each side.
- Add over meat 400 ml soup, the carrot and the onion. Let it simmer until the meat is ready. Remove meat and continue to simmer until the carrot is cooked.
- Let the soup that remain from cooking the meat to cool slightly, then add it in to a blender, together with carrots, berries and other vegetables used to make soup (to taste).
- In a non-stick pan add obtained sauce from the blender and cranberries. Let the sauce to drop to get desired consistency.