Skip to content
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 slice of tuna steak
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 kg clementines
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the garlic cloves.
- Squeeze the juice of half of the clementines, 3-4 of them.
- Mix together in a bowl the clementines juice, chopped garlic, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the tuna slice in the marinade bowl and let it marinate for about an hour, turning once.
- Halve the remaining clementines.
- Heat up a heavy bottomed frying pan. Fry the tuna steak about 2 minutes on each side together with the halved clementines cut side down.