January 9, 2019 by Varga László
Category Chicken | Tags: butter,chanterelle mushrooms,chicken,cream,jam,liver,mushrooms,wine | No Comments
February 25, 2018 by Varga László
Category Barbeque, Chicken | Tags: barbeque,bitter,chicken,easy,garlic,grill,ice cream,unicum,vanilla | No Comments
February 9, 2018 by Varga László
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2 boneless breasts, around 600 g
- 1 large onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 kg medium potatoes
- 2 ears fresh corn
- 1 bunch coriander leafs
- 1 bunch green onions
- 2 tablespoons dried guascas, optional, i couldn’t find it
- 2 avocadoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the onion roughly.
- Chop the garlic.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 2 cm cubes.
- Cut the corn ears crosswise into 3-4 pieces each.
- Pit and slice thinly the avocados.
- Cut the chicken breasts into smaller pieces.
- Place the chicken in a large soup pot, top with the diced potatoes, onion, garlic, green onions, half of the coriander leafs and corn.
- Pour enough water to cover them all, season to taste with salt freshly ground black pepper and raise the heat to high.
- When the soup starts to boil, lower the heat to medium-low and simmer for about 45 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- Set aside the chicken to a plate and let it cool enough to handle. If you had skins and bones on the breasts, discard them.
- Tear the chicken breasts into smaller strips.
- Remove the green onions and coriander leaves from the broth and discard.
- Place the shredded chicken on the bottoms of large soup dishes, ladle over the rich soup with potatoes and a piece of corn.
- Top it with two spoonfuls of sour cream, some chopped coriander leafs, capers and avocado slices.
Category Chicken, Ethnic, Soup | Tags: avocado,capers,chicken,Columbian,coriander,corn,green onions,soup | No Comments