Skip to content
Ingredients (3-4 servings):
- 1 kg pork chops sliced
- 5-7 garlic cloves
- 4 green onions
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- juice of half of lemon
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon marmalade
- 200 ml beer (lager)
- white rice for side dish
- Chop the garlic.
- Slice the green onions, separating the greens and whites.
- Season the pork chops with plenty of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Heat the goose fat in a large frying pan.
- Add the chopped garlic and onions’ whites and sweat it over medium low heat for a minute.
- Place the pork slices in the skillet and spread the Sriracha sauce on their top.
- Pour to the skillet the beer, just enough not to cover the pork.
- Add the lemon juice, lemon marmalade, cherry tomatoes and sprinkle on top the onions’ greens.
- Cover and simmer for about 5 -7 minutes over medium low heat
- If you want a thicker sauce, uncover and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with cooked white rice.