Ingredients (4-6 servings):
- 750 g mussels without shells fresh or defrosted
- 250 ml dark beer
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- a bunch of parsley leaves
- a garlic bulb, peeled
- a medium onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the garlic and onion.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan and lightly fry the chopped garlic and onion until translucent
- Add the cleaned defrosted mussels and the dark beer, add salt and pepper to taste.
- On medium heat cook for 7-10 minutes until the mussels are done but still juicy and the beer and juices have reduced to your liking.
- Add the halved cherry tomatoes, chopped parsley leaves and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve while still hot.