January 30, 2018 by Varga László
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 500 g rabbit liver
- 5 shallots
- 50 g butter
- 3 conference pears
- 5-7 garlic cloves
- 200 ml dry white wine
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the garlic.
- Slice thinly the shallots.
- Slice the pears into 1/2 cm slices.
- Cut the livers into 3 pieces each.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Add the garlic and shallots, sautée and thyme sprigs over medium-low heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rabbit livers, 100 ml wine and continue to sautée for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pear slices, salt and freshly ground black pepper and the rest of the wine. Continue to sautée for 2 minutes.
- Serve sprinkling some chopped green onions.
Category Rabbit | Tags: butter,garlic,liver,peanut butter,rabbit,shallots,wine | No Comments
January 19, 2018 by Varga László
Category Turkey | Tags: amaretto,butter,carrots,garlic,liquor,mushrooms,turkey | No Comments
January 8, 2018 by Varga László
Category veal | Tags: blackberry,butter,cauliflower,milk,rosemary,soy milk,veal | No Comments