Ingredients (2 servings ):
- 1/2 kg fresh porcini mushrooms
- 1 smaller leek
- 120 g butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves.
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preparation method :
- Clean the mushrooms pf the dirt.
- Slice the porcini mushrooms.
- Slice thinly the leek.
- Chop the garlic.
- Heat the butter in a large heavy bottomed frying pan.
- Sautee the sliced leek over medium -low heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the chopped garlic and continue to fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the porcini slices , drizzle the olive oil, season with salt and freshly ground pepper and cover with a lid. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Uncover, add the dried tarragon, stir and cook for 2 Moore minutes, until the mushrooms are cooked.
- Serve hot with some extra ground pepper on top.