Skip to content
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 150 g smoked fat bacon
- 400 g pork
- 1 (yellow) onion, finely chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- 50 ml sour cream
- 100 ml red wine (preferably dry)
- parsley leaves chopped
- Wash the meat, wipe dry and cut into cubes.
- Cut the bacon into small cubes, add them to a pan and fry them until they become crunchy golden-brown cracklings.
- Remove the cracklings from the pan and set them aside for later.
- Add the meat cubes to the pan and fry them slightly
- Add onion, bay leaves, salt and pepper and fry them until the meat is golden-brown
- Immediately pour over the wine, add the paprika and pepper, cover it, and simmer until tender.
- Pour from time to time a little water if needed.
- Serve it with some Hungarian “tarhonya” noodles.
- On top of the noodles add sour cream, the cracklings and chopped parsley leaves.