Ingredients for 2 persons
- 2 whole chicken legs
- 200 ml white wine
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2-3 slices canned, salted, minced red peppers (optional)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 3-4 sage leaves
- freshly ground black pepper
- 50 g of butter
- 10-15 plum eye
- 2 small bunch grapes (red and white combined)
- Season the meat with salt and pepper, rub it with thyme, 2 cloves of crushed garlic and the salted mince peppers.
- Place the meat into a nonstick, lidded pot then add the bay leaf, sage, rosemary, 3 cloves of garlic in their skins and the butter.
- Simmer lidded at low heat for 50-60 minutes, turning the meat from time to time to get an even roasted colour.
- Then pour in the wine and simmer for another 20 minutes
- Add the pitted plums, the grapes picked from their clusters, and simmer for another 20-25 minutes.
It can be served with potato noodles, potato pancakes, other potato garnishes.