Ingredients (2 servings):
- a block Parma ham
- Tête de Moine shaved Swiss cheese
- 1 large red grapefruit
- 100 g arugula
- 1/2 fennel
- freshly ground black pepper
- Slice thinly the Parma ham.
- Slice the fennel.
- Using its own shaving contraption, shave some “flowers” off the Téte de Moine cheese.
- Wash the arugula and shake off the water.
- Clean the grapefruit slices of their skins, then cut them in half.
- Arrange the arugula leaves on the bottom of a serving plate.
- Then lay the sliced fennel, Parma ham slices and red grapefruit pieces.
- Top them all with the shaved Swiss cheese, some green fennel leaves and grind plenty of black pepper.
- Optionally you can drizzle Modena balsamic vinegar, but I skipped it.