June 19, 2016 by Varga László
Ingredients (6 servings):
- 3 whole, long garfishes
- 2-3 lemons
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 bunches of green asparagus
- 50 g butter
- Wash and clean the garfish.
- Cut them into shorter pieces in order to fit into the oven-tray. My fishes were around 3/4 meter long.
- Place the garfish pieces into the tray, squeeze the juice of a lemon over them and grind some pepper and salt onto them.
- Slice the second lemon on the top and lay the slices on top of the fish tray.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake at 150 C it about 1-1 1/2 hour until the fishes’ skins are golden brown.
- Meanwhile clean and trim the asparagus.
- Place them in an ovenproof dish, add ontop some butter slices and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the asparagus dish into the oven and bake until the fish is ready.
Category Fish | Tags: asparagus,butter,fish,lemon,oven,roast | No Comments
October 23, 2014 by Varga László
Category Fish | Tags: easy,fish,mint,oven,potatoes,quick | 1 Comment
January 15, 2014 by Varga László
Category Asian, Fish | Tags: Asian,baked,catfish,fish,garlic,mushrooms,oven,pineapple,tomatoes | 2 Comments