Ingredients (2 servings):
- 500 g chicken wings
- 100 ml sambuca
- 50 ml chipotle sauce
- half lemon’s juice
- plenty of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Wash the chicken wings.
- Add the chicken wings to a bowl together with the sambuca, chipotle sauce, lemon juice and plenty of salt.
- Stir them gently together.
- Let the wings marinate overnight.
- In the morning place the chicken wings on a baking tray with baking sheet and broil/roast them for 40-50 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the remaining marinating juices to a saucepan and reduce them over low heat.
- Add a teaspoon cornstarch diluted in cold water to the pan and cook for another minute.
- Serve the chicken wings hot from the oven, topped with the chipotle sambuca sauce.