Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1 kg boneless chicken thighs
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 50-100 ml unicum
- 1 pineapple
- 200 g vanilla ice cream
- 100 g fresh redcurrants
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Chop the garlic cloves.
- Wash the chicken thighs and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Add to a bowl the chicken, garlic, unicum to covet it all – but only just, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Leave it to marinate for an hour but not too much so the chicken doesn’t get bitter.
- Grill over high-temperature charcoal grill until nicely brown and crunchy outside but still juicy inside.
- Slice the pineapple into 2 cm slices and grill them over the same charcoal grill.
- Serve the chicken thighs with a slice of grilled pineapple, a large spoonful of vanilla ice cream and some redcurrants.