Skip to content
Ingredients (4 servings):
- lettuce leaves, chopped
- cabbage leaves, chopped
- 2 radishes, minced
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, minced
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1 large tomato, finely diced
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- fresh parsley, minced
- fresh mint leaves, minced (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pomegranate / pomegranate syrup
- pita / croutons (optional)
- vegetable oil for frying (optional)
- Mix together the lettuce, cabbage, radish, cucumber, red bell pepper, carrot, corn, tomato, onion, garlic, parsley, mint, olive oil.
- Put in a blender the seeds from 1/2 pomegranate and make a dressing if you don’t have pomegranate syrup.
- Put the dressing/ syrup and the remaining pomegranate seeds (optional) over the vegetable mix.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry pita /croutons for a few minutes. Remove to cool on paper towels.
- Serve with grilled meat or just eat it like this.
Ingredients (4 persons) :
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley freshly minced
- 1/3 cup apple vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 oranges
- 2 green onions
- 1/4 root celery
- around 200 grams spinach
- 1/2 lettuce
- 1 cup walnuts
- Mix the dressing ingredients: oil, sugar, vinegar, parsley and salt. Shake and mix well (you can use a shaker).
- Cut the walnuts finely. (Optional: leave the nuts in water at least 1 hour before cutting to reduce digestion time.)
- Cut the oranges in small pieces.
- In a large bowl mix the onion, celery, spinach and lettuce. Add nuts and oranges.
- Add the dressing over the salad.