April 26, 2017 by admin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 kg fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 3 cloves of garlic
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dried red chili flakes
- 250 g fresh or frozen shrimps
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Fresh green onion
- Slice the mushrooms into 2-3 pieces.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat until very hot.
- Chop the garlic, slice the green onion.
- Add the mushrooms, chopped garlic, chili flakes and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Fry, stirring occasionally, until they get a bit smokey and well browned, around 4 minutes. Transfer them to a plate and set aside.
- Add another spoon of olive oil to the pan and add the shrimps.
- Fry them, turning once for around 2-3 minutes. Squeeze about a tablespoon of lemon juice over.
- Serve the smokey mushrooms mixed with shrimps. Garnish with chopped spring onion.
Category Seafood | Tags: , easy, green onions, lemon, light, mushrooms, quick, shrimps | No Comments
April 21, 2017 by Varga László
- about 12 pairs of frogs legs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup flour
- 150 g butter
- 4-5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- fresh lemon juice
- 50 ml dry white wine
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- Thaw the frogs legs if frozen.
- Add the frogs legs and milk in a bowl and let them marinate for about one hour / one hour and a half.
- Place the flour on a soup plate, add salt and pepper, and mix it with a fork.
- Dredge the legs in the flour, one at a time, shaking off excess, and transfer to another plate.
- Heat the. butter in a large frying pan over high heat.
- Add the frogs legs and fry them, flipping once, until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add another spoonful of butter, the garlic, parsley, juice squeezed from half of a lemon, and cook, swirling the pan, for another minute.
- Serve while fresh and warm with lemon slices on the side.
Category French, Seafood | Tags: , French, garlic, milk, wine | No Comments
June 19, 2016 by Varga László
Ingredients (6 servings):
- 3 whole, long garfishes
- 2-3 lemons
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 bunches of green asparagus
- 50 g butter
- Wash and clean the garfish.
- Cut them into shorter pieces in order to fit into the oven-tray. My fishes were around 3/4 meter long.
- Place the garfish pieces into the tray, squeeze the juice of a lemon over them and grind some pepper and salt onto them.
- Slice the second lemon on the top and lay the slices on top of the fish tray.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake at 150 C it about 1-1 1/2 hour until the fishes’ skins are golden brown.
- Meanwhile clean and trim the asparagus.
- Place them in an ovenproof dish, add ontop some butter slices and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the asparagus dish into the oven and bake until the fish is ready.
Category Fish | Tags: , asparagus, butter, fish, lemon, oven, roast | No Comments