Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1 pack of Italian tagliatelle pasta
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small red chilli pepper
- 250 g marinated honey mushrooms
- 250 g marinated artichokes
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- a block of parmesan cheese to shave off flakes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cook the tagliatelle according to the instructions in a pot of salty water, minus 1 minute that will cook with the other ingredients.
- Chop roughly the garlic and red chilli pepper.
- In a large pan heat the olive oil and gently fry the garlic and chilli pepper, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the marinated mushrooms and artichokes, cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta, the dried marjoram and grind a lot of black pepper.
- Stir them gently together and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Add some pasta cooking water if you want more sauce.
- Serve while hot with some shaved parmesan on top. But you can leave the cheese out to have a vegan version, it’s very tasty even without.