Ingredients (4-6 servings):
- Slice thinly the citrus fruits.
- Clean the fish of its guts and scales. Mine was already cleaned, so I skipped this step.
- Season liberally with salt and freshly ground black pepper both sides of the fish and the inside.
- Place in the inside a layer of tangelo orange slices and one of the lemon slices. Sprinkle the capers inside the fish too.
- Place the fish in an oven-proof tray.
- Squeeze the juice of a tangelo orange on top of the fish.
- Lay some tangelo oranges and lemon slices on top of the fish.
- Bake in the preheated oven xXX minutes, basting once with some orange juice.