Ingredients (2 servings):
- 1 kg or so veal ribs
- 4 different chili peppers
- 1 tin coconut milk (400 ml)
- 1 head of garlic
- salt to taste
- Wash the ribs and trim them of their fattier parts.
- Chop the garlic.
- Slice the chillies.
- In a bowl mix together the garlic, chillies, coconut milk and salt, we’ll use this mixture as a basting liquid.
- Place the veal ribs in an ovenproof dish.
- Roast the ribs in about 1 & 1/2 hours.
- Baste the ribs from time to time, every 10-15 minutes with the coconut-chilli sauce.
- Serve with extra coconut baste around the ribs.