Ingredients (2 servings):
- 2 salmon fillets with skin
- 100 ml vodka
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 100 ml chunky bergamot preserve
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place salmon fillets in a bowl with their skin-side down, pour the vodka over.
- Sprinkle the fillets with the lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the salmon pieces 5 minutes on the skin side and 1 minute on the other side.
- Flip them again on the skin side, baste the salmon tops with bergamot preserve, add the vodka marinade to the pan. Turn heat to high and cook for about a minute until the vodka has evaporated.
- Serve with Mexican rice.