2018/01/27 by Varga László
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 40 grams of black truffle salsa tartufata
- 200 g double cream
- 250 grams of fuži pasta
- 50 grams of butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- freshly grated Livno hard cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- On low heat, melt the butter in a frying pan. Add in the cream, season it with salt and pepper and simmer for a few minutes.
- Boil water in the separate pot and cook fuži until al dente.
- Drain the fuži, add them into the cooked sauce until the pasta is coated with the sauce.
- Plate up the fuži, add the white truffle olive oil, shaved Livno cheese and truffles on top.
Category Pasta, Vegetarian | Tags: , cheese, cream, Croatian, pasta, truffle
No comments yet.