Ingredients (2 servings):
- 2 cornichon (smaller spring) cucumbers
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 green onions
- 1 green garlic
- 250 g halloumi cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 3-4 tablespoons Olive oil
- Wash thoroughly the cucumbers and slice them
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves
- Slice the green onions and green garlic
- Slice the halloumi cheese into around half centimeter slices.
- Add the halved cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices, sliced green onions and garlic, the olive oil, oregano and a bit of salt and pepper to taste.
- Shake them gently together to homogenize.
- Heat the (flat top) grill and drizzle a bit of olive oil.
- Place the halloumi slices and fry them over medium heat for about 2 minutes until golden brown. Turn them and fry them for another minute.
- Serve the salad onto plates and place the grilled halloumi on top.