Ingredients (2 servings):
- 250 g mixed seafood
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- a pack of 10 ladyfingers
- Sour cherry compote
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon2 of cocoa powder
- parsley for garnishing
- If using frozen seafood place them in a bowl with water and wait to melt.
- Wash them under running water
- Heat the oil in a skillet and add the seafood, salt and pepper and stir fry over medium high heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Lower the temperature, pour some of the compote liquid and sour cherries, and stir fry another minute.
- Spread the mascarpone cheese on the bottom of a large saucer,add on top fried seafood, drizzle some compote liquid, stick some ladyfingers into the cheese on the side, sprinkle a tiny bit of cocoa powder on top and garnish with some parsley leaves