Skip to content
- about 12 pairs of frogs legs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup flour
- 150 g butter
- 4-5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- fresh lemon juice
- 50 ml dry white wine
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- Thaw the frog legs if frozen.
- Add the frog legs and milk in a bowl and let them marinate for about one hour / one hour and a half.
- Place the flour on a soup plate, add salt and pepper, and mix it with a fork.
- Dredge the legs in the flour, one at a time,
shaking off excess, and transfer to another plate.
- Heat the. butter in a large frying pan over high heat.
- Add the frog legs and fry them, flipping once, until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add another spoonful of butter, the garlic, parsley, juice squeezed from half of a lemon, and cook, swirling the pan, for another minute.
- Serve while fresh and warm with lemon slices on the side.