2015/09/16 by Varga László
Ingredients (4-6 servings)
- 500 g mullets
- 500 g mussels
- 500 g mackerel fillets
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 garlic head
- 1 red hot chilli pepper
- 2 green onion
- olive oil
- 200 ml Italian red wine – I used some Montepulciano
- 200 ml water
- Salt to taste
- grated mozzarella (optional)
- Wash and clean the fishes and mussels.
- Chop the garlic and chilli pepper.
- Dice finely the tomatoes.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium soup pot, add the garlic and fry it until fragrant over medium heat.
- Add the diced tomatoes to the pot and keep frying, stirring until tomatoes are softened.
- Add the cleaned mullets and mussels and fry them for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the wine and water and the mackerel fillets and cook for about 3-5 minutes over low heat.
- Add the chopped green onions and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Serve while hot, garnish with some extra chopped green onions.
- You can top it with some grated mozzarella to melt.
Category Italian, Soup | Tags: , easy, fish, garlic, italian, mozzarella, quick, seafood, soup, tomatoes, wine