2014/10/20 by Varga László
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 500-600 g fresh porcini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 250 g pappardelle pasta
- a handful of parsley leaves
- Wash carefully the porcini mushrooms under running water and dice them into 2-3 cm cubes.
- Chop finely the garlic.
- Chop finely the onions.
- In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onions and garlic and fry them until translucent and fragrant.
- Add the diced porcini mushroom, the wine, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook until the wine has evaporated.
- Fry stirring now another for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pappardelle according to their instruction.
- Add the cooked pappardelle to the frying pan with mushrooms. Add the chopped parsley and double cream.
- Give them a gentle stir and fry them for another minute.
- Serve while hot with a glass of the remaining Italian wine.
Category Italian, Pasta, Vegetarian | Tags: , cream, italian, mushrooms, parsley, pasta, quick, vegetarian, wine