Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1 kg purple potatoes
- 4 pieces of white fish fillets
- 2-3 tablespoons soy sauce
- a handful of peppermint leaves
- 10-15 slices of red hot chilli peppers preserved in salted brine
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Wash thoroughly the potatoes and cut them into quarters.
- Smear some olive oil on the bottom of an oven proof dish, place the quartered potatoes in it, sprinkle over salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Wash the fish fillets and place them into another oiled ovenproof dish. Sprinkle the soy sauce over and garnish with the chilli pepper slices and fresh mint leaves.
- Preheat the oven ant 180 C.
- Bake the fish for circa 15-20 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Bake the potatoes for about 30 minutes.
- Serve the fish and potatoes garnished with tomato slices.