Ingredients (6 servings):
- 500 g salmon fillet
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 200 ml cream
- 300 g tagliatelle pasta
- pepper and salt to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3-4 tablespoons butter
- Parmesan cheese
- a few parsley leaves chopped
- Remove the skins of the salmon fillets then cut them into 2 cm cubes.
- In a large frying pan add the salmon cubes, pout over the wine and simmer over medium heat for a 3-4 minutes, until the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the butter and continue to fry stirring lightly over low fire for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cream, chopped parsley and lemon juice, stir them over fire for another minute.
- Meanwhile cook the tagliatelle according to it’s packet’s instructions.
- Stir the tagliatelle into the pan and grate some Parmesan cheese over.
- Serve still hot with some extra Parmesan on top.