Ingredients (2-3 persons)
- 500 grams pork liver
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 100 g smoked sausage
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- Clean the pork liver and cut it into stripes.
- In a small pan with oil fry the liver until it browns slightly.
- Chop the onion, garlic and green pepper and fold into the pan, fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Slice the sausage and add to the liver, along with the tomato paste.
- Add the sweet paprika and finely sliced chili pepper, salt and pepper to taste, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with tarhonya noodles and pickles.