Ingredients (2 persons):
- 300 g chicken breast
- 1 large aromatic pear
- 50 g blue cheese
- 10-15 almonds
- 100 g butter
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- a bunch of ramsons (wild garlic) leaves for garnishing (optional)
- Wash the chicken breast and cut them into two slices.
- Slice thinly the pear.
- Rub salt and hot paprika on both sides of the chicken slices.
- Heat the butter in a pan and fry slightly the chicken on both sides over medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and braise slightly the pear slices on both sides in the same pan.
- In an ovenproof dish place the chicken slices, covered by the pear slices then the blue cheese and the chopped almonds.
- Roast in in the prehheated oven for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted a bit.
- Serve with some greens as side dish, I used some freshly and roughly cut ramsons (wild garlic) leaves, since spring it is their season.