Ingredients (2 persons):
- 3 boneless pork chops
- 1 onion
- 100 grams sliced smoked bacon
- 100 grams smoked ham
- 2 bigger potatoes
- 6 cloves of garlic or 1-2 stalks green garlic
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Boil the potatoes in their skins. When done, skin them and cut them into cubes.
- Fry them in a pan with a little oil until golden brown on all sides. Stir and turn the carefully not to break or stick to eachother.
- Cut the bacon and ham into very thin stripes.
- Fry them in a different pan until the bacon becomes translucid.
- Then add the chopped onion and fry for further 2 minutes.
- Cut the pork chops into thin stripes and add them to the bacon pan together with the garlic. I used 1 stalk green garlic instead of the cloves.
- Salt the mixture and stir-fry until the meat is tender.
- When both the meat and potatoes are done, stir them gently together and add some pepper.