Ingredients (4 servings):
- 500 g boneless chicken breast, skinless, cut into large pieces
- 1 eggplant
- 1 marrow squash or zucchini
- 1/2 fennel
- 1/2 leek
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 200 ml sour cream
- 100 g brie cheese
- salt, pepper
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180oC/ 350oF.
- Cut the vegetables and the chicken into large pieces.
- Put vegetables and chicken in a roasting pan. If you don’t have a non-stick roasting pan, you can use some baking paper. Sprinkle with a bit of olive oil and season it with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile into non-stick pan put the sour cream and the brie cheese. Hold it over low temperature until cheese melts and you get a creamy sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- When the vegetables and chicken are ready, add the sauce (if you used a baking paper remove it first).