Ingredients (2 persons):
- 400 g boneless pork leg and without lots of fat (you can use a fatter piece if you like it)
- 250 ml dry red wine
- 200 g dried plums
- 1 quince
- salt, pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Season the meat with salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- Put the meat in a plastic box for marinade.
- Clean the quince and cut in large slices.
- Add plums and slices of quince near the pork meat.
- Add the wine and leave to marinate preferably overnight, but if you don’t have time left at least for a few hours.
- Preheat the oven to 220oC/ 430oF.
- Make some holes in the meat with a knife and add pieces of garlic.
- Into a baking dish put aluminum foil. Add the pork meat and marinate sauce. If you use lean meat add a little vegetable oil over it.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Make some holes in aluminum foil with a toothpick.
- Keep in the oven for 30 minutes.
- After that bring out from the oven, carefully remove the aluminum foil and add the fruit. Cover again with the aluminum foil and let in the oven for other 90 minutes.