Ingredients (4-6 persons):
- 1,5 – 2 kg meaty pork bones
- 200 g carrots
- 100 g parsley roots
- half of a small cabbage
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml tomato puree
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- pepper and salt to taste
- Cook the bones in a large pot of water for an hour, skimming from time to time.
- Grate the vegetables (carrot, parsley, cabbage, onion) and mix the with the 2 eggwhites.
- Add this mix to the broth, stir well.
- Continue to boil the broth for another 3-4 hours, then remove from heat and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Sift the broth through gauze or a very fine mesh strainer.
- Serve in small bowls adding in each a raw egg yolk.